Cancelling the order and returning the product for customers, who bought products as private consumer (under EU rules):
You have the right after paying for the product, but before product delivery, to cancel your order by sending a registered mail with a corresponding message along with order number and your bank account number to email: email@example.com
After receiving the product you have the right to familiarize yourself with it during 14 days time. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the purchased product, you have the right to return it in 14 days to our warehouse - Ziemelu street 12, Marupes nov., Lidosta, Latvia LV1053.
The returned product must be fully complete, in original packaging (should contain all the items contained in the product packaging: cables, plastic bags, polystyrene foam packaging, etc.). Should the product be purchased during a campaign with some other product bundled with it, the whole bundle is to be returned (i.e. all the products).
Should the returning product (and/or product packaging) be degraded, and should such degradation be caused by circumstances, which Seller cannot be held responsible for, or be caused as a result of an inappropriate usage, Seller has the right to deny the client's return claim in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet Council №207 sect. 15 (Rules of Remote Agreements).
The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal also if:
1. the service provision, which was initiated before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, has been completed, if the consumer has expressly consented and confirmed that he or she would lose his or her right of withdrawal starting from the day the contract on service provision is completed; This provision shall not apply to contracts if the subject-matter of the contract is both the goods and the service;
2. the price of goods or service depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller or the service provider cannot reasonably control and which may occur during the period of the right of withdrawal;
3. the goods are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised;
4. the goods are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
5. the consumer has unsealed the packaging for goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
6. the goods are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
7. the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader or service provider for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If the seller or the service provider, upon arriving to the consumer premises, provides additional services or delivers goods that are not the required spare parts for carrying out the repairs or maintenance tasks, the right of withdrawal shall apply to these additional services or goods;
9. the consumer has opened sealed audio or sealed video recordings, or sealed software;
10. the contract has been concluded regarding the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the supply of digital content has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
Prices and Terms:
1. Prices are ex works (EXW - Ziemelu street 12, Marupes nov., Lidosta, Latvia LV1053); for business customer the value added tax shall be added at the then applicable rate / for private consumer the prices include the VAT.
2. If the Supplier is also responsible for assembly or erection and unless otherwise agreed, the Purchaser shall pay the agreed remuneration and any incidental costs required, e.g. for travelling and transport as well as allowances.
3. The Purchaser may set off only those claims which are undisputed or non-appealable.
4. All prices, photos, descriptions and delivery times displayed are for informational purposes only. Correct information must be clarified at the moment of purchase.
We can collect, save, and use the following personal data:
• Informaion about your personal computer and visiting www.topautomationshop.com website (including your computer's IP address, your geographical location, web browser type etc.);
• Information on any transactions between you and SIA „INNTESO LIMITED” (including information about the orders);
• Information collected upon registration;
• Information you provide in order to subscribe to newsletters sent by SIA „INNTESO LIMITED” or receive confirmations about the filled froms;
• Any other information you may want to send us.
We can use your personal data in order to:
• Provide you the services available on our website www.topautomationshop.com ;
• Own the www.topautomationshop.com website;
• Personalize the services we provide or www.topautomationshop.com website;
• Sent you e-mail messages, invoices, and to commit financial transactions;
• Send you confirmations you have subscriber for via e-mail;
• Send you the newsletters (bulletins) and other marketing materials;
• Answer your questions and claims concerning www.topautomationshop.com website.
Passing information to the third parties
• Only to the extent provided by the legislative acts;
• In relation to any court proceedings;
• In order to protect our legal rights (including passing information to the third parties in order to prevent fraud).
All the personal data received during a visit and purchase in the topautomationshop.com store are concidered confidential - except when your name, address and phone number are needed to deliver the products, as well as in other cases provided by legislation.